Evening Care Assistant
Salary £11 per hour
Right at Home Chichester and Bognor Regis is a local family run homecare provider. Our team is our family and we truly believe we have something special to offer.
Our CareGivers rate us 5*’s on Indeed as they believe we top employer to work for in Chichester & Bognor Regis.
We’re looking for Care Assistants to join our team and help us make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people, giving them the support, they need to live independently in their own homes.
You don’t need to have previous experience or qualifications in care, what’s more important is you have empathy and a passion to support people to live independently at home. If the answer is YES! Then we’ll train you to be an exceptional carer delivering outstanding care across Chichester and Bognor Regis surrounding areas.
We provide full paid training and ongoing paid care certificate training, fully paid shadowing. All team meetings and 1-2-1's are also fully paid..... So, what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
As a Care Assistant you will:
Support our clients in a variety of ways depending on their needs, this could include;
- Helping with personal care
- Administering or prompting to take medication
- Meal preparation
- Helping with cleaning
- Providing companionship
If you’d like to join the Right at Home ONE TEAM family, you’ll need to have;
- A friendly, caring and supportive nature
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to help others
- Full and part time opportunities available with flexible hours to suit you
- £11 to £12 per hour weekdays and weekends and £16.50 to £24 for Bank Holidays
- Mileage allowance of 25p per mile between calls
- Development and progression opportunities
- We’ll pay for you to complete your Care Certificate which is a nationally recognised qualification
- All training is fully paid so you start earning the very first day you start with us
We are looking for Carers to join our teams in Chichester, Bognor Regis and Surrounding areas
Whether you are looking for 16 hours or more a week or wish to work extra evenings or weekends. We will work with you to find hours that suit your current lifestyle. We provide care to our clients between 7am and 10pm daily and have flexible working hours within these times.